A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bumbo

Finally, some newer pictures! Nora was hanging out in her bumbo on Saturday. It's been a little cooler lately (though not today), and she tried out wearing soft-soled leather moccasin shoes to keep her socks on. Otherwise, she kicks them right off! You can see her cute orange kitty Robeez in the last 2 pictures. They are wonderful hand-me-downs from Aunt Sara's sister Ruby!

Playing with her NORA links:

Looking very grownup (drooly chin and all):

I don't know about all these pictures, Mama.

Daddy's telling me a story!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is getting bigger! And just so adorable. I love her robeez, and I think Sylvie was around Nora's age when she got her first pair. She wore them almost every day until just recently (and sadly) outgrowing them. My husband looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him if he thought we could bronze her robeez. Nora's orange ones are quite stylish and I'm sure you'll enjoy finding ways to match orange to all of her outfits. :)

16/8/06 09:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love the Robeez! I wish those ones were around when Madeline more the tiny sizes ...

17/8/06 14:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home