A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Friday, July 21, 2006

Random moments this week

Nora has a new Bumbo seat. She's a little unsure of it, but she liked being able to watch her bug mobile from a little higher up. We'll try it out again when her neck is a little stronger, I think. I have high hopes for the Bumbo! I can't wait until she's comfortable in it. She loves to be upright, so it's only a matter of time, I think.
Here she is taking a nap on her side. She can scootch around her crib on her own a little bit now, so we had to take all her stuffed animals out. Mama made a cute hammock to hang on the wall to hold all of them, but we have yet to put it up.


Nora was sitting on the couch last night, very happy and alert, so we had a bit of a baby modeling session. Here are some of the highlights!
I think she looks very grownup in this picture. (Well, you know, as grownup as a 2 month-old gets.)
Nora and her (tired) daddy.
Extreme closeup! (This is probably too blurry to print, but I think she just looks like a little doll in it.)
We were trying to take a picture of all three of our hands - see how tightly she's holding on?
Because all she wanted to do was pull those fingers up to her mouth to suck on!
Getting a little tired of modeling...

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

The cheeks on your child are *fantastic*! I just adore baby cheeks. Must. not. pinch. ;)

She's sitting in the bumbo like a champ! Go Nora!

21/7/06 17:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Nora is getting cuter by the day! I love this blog idea--great for those out-of-towners to keep in touch.


Love and Kisses

26/7/06 10:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that red dress!

27/7/06 08:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home