A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Friday, September 08, 2006

The Other Baby....

Nora and I were playing outside on the deck this morning, and I remembered a mirror that we'd received as a gift a few months ago. It was a big hit in several ways!

Wait, where'd that other baby come from???

Mama, she's still here! It's my blanket!!

Oh, so long as you're here too, it's ok.

Ooooh, a purple bird!!!!!

Delicious.

Man, all this modeling and bird-eating is hard work. Perhaps it's time for a nap...

And a couple of other pictures from this week:

Nora slept later than I did for a change this morning! We were reading stories in Mama and Daddy's bed after she got up at her usual time of 7am, and I looked over to see that she'd fallen back to sleep.

Nora modeling her new stripy socks yesterday. I was on a quest to find something that would keep her legs warm under a dress, since she has so many lovely hand-me-down dresses from Elise and Emma and Ruby and the weather is getting cooler. We have a few pairs of tights, but they're not much fun to wrangle off and on again every time her diaper needs changing! The solution is big-girl kneesocks - they come up to Nora's thighs, don't have to come off to change her dipe, and are super stripy to boot.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

The socks are oh so cute! and the sleepy baby photo is oh so sweet...

9/9/06 19:12  
Blogger Kathleen KC1930) said...

Ms. Nora is getting used to having her picture taken--you have a ham in the making!Mamma is SO smart to figure a way to keep baby's legs warm without all the work--kudos!

Love & Kisses,

Auntie Kathleen

9/9/06 19:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also adore those smart purple socks! Nora looks so cute in them I may have to find a pair for my own little person :)

10/9/06 18:52  
Blogger John said...

I love those socks! Where did you get them?

19/9/06 08:25  
Blogger sarah said...

They're from Old Navy. They don't seem to have the stripey ones on the website anymore, but they're still in the stores here, anyway.

19/9/06 08:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home