A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Monday, September 11, 2006

Fun Sunday!

Nora had a fun, busy day yesterday! First, we went to visit Nana and Babchi in Mattapoisett. Nana's camera battery was nearly dead, but we got a couple of photos of Nora and Mama.



Then we went to visit Mem and Grandpa in Brooklyn, where Daddy was doing some work in their yard with a big backhoe. Clearly a perfect opportunity for a photo shoot!




While we were there, Mama took the opportunity to get a bunch of older Nora pictures downloaded from Mem's camera onto our laptop. I'm having trouble uploading them right now, but I'll be sure to post a few of them soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

ha! How many kids get to sit in a backhoe? I love it.

15/9/06 12:13  
Blogger John said...

I love the backhoe picture! Need to think of where I can get a backhoe for a picture with Katrina...

19/9/06 08:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home