A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weekend at Nana and Babchi's, Take One

Two weekends ago, Mama and Nora spent the weekend at Nana and Babchi's while Daddy went to Brightwater to close up the cabin for the winter. (And I forgot my camera there in the intervening week, which is why it's been so long since an update.) Here are some of the highlights!

Meeting Great Uncle David.
Nora the sunflower farmer.
Hm, pumpkins are bigger than me!
Windy day at the orchard with Nana.
Mmmmmmmmmm, TOES!!!!
I ate them all up. :)
Storytime with Nana.
Ready for bed, but first we have to play with Nana....
....and Babchi....
....Ok, now you can take me to bed, Mama!
Having a shower on Sunday morning. I always bring my keys in the shower, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home