A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Coming soon...

Yeah, just try and hold me to it! ;) On deck we have several videos of both girls, Nora's updated (and crazy long) vocabulary list, and hopefully some more pictures!

I'll do my best to stay a little better about keeping up with things around here...

P.S. All those of you who have been giving me a hard time (directly and indirectly) about not updating here (and there are a LOT of you!), you know who you are: leave us a comment sometime! Let us know you like to see pictures! Tell us who's the cutest (even though we already know the answer: it's a tie between N and J)! Seriously, leave a comment now and then, so I know that someone's appreciating this. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger AndrĂ©e said...

love the updates... especially pictures!!!

8/3/08 09:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring on the photos and updates.

8/3/08 20:17  
Blogger abby said...

i commented on a different post. does that count as showing my appreciation?

9/3/08 10:26  
Blogger Sara said...

The dearth of postings (especially pictures) is causing me to shed tears... *ping* *ping*

19/3/08 19:59  
Blogger laurie bishop said...

hey i check weekly - love the pics and comments

21/3/08 11:34  
Blogger Ruth Ellen said...

I miss my baby cousins, Sarah -- they are so far away! I check all the time for my toddler fix.
-RE

26/3/08 12:57  
Blogger abby said...

come on! you're making your relatives cry. stop parenting and start blogging already.

26/3/08 14:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home