A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lots of pictures

Here are lots of pictures from the last week or so!
Mama and Nora, wearing our matching slings (both sans bebe).
Josie hanging out and modeling her first BabyLegs.
Cheeks!
We've found a new way to save money on laundry - vacuum the kids clean! ;)
Nora is thrilled to be wearing Daddy's work hat and glove.
Nora shares another of Daddy's hats with her friend Ziggy.
Josie nursing. We call this her "angry tortuga" face because she looks like a crabby little old turtle.
Whee! Going for a bike ride.
I just adore this picture.
Pretty much all of my pictures of Josie are of her in the Boppy, because that's the only place she'll tolerate being out of someone's arms. She's not a big fan of the swing or the bouncy seat yet.
Hi Mama! (Josie style.)
Nora gives Daddy a kiss.
Hi Mama! (Nora style.)
Doing the Hokey-Pokey, Nora's new favorite song and dance.
Baby Doll in Nora's sling.
Josie in Mama's sling (and an attempt at self-portraiture).
Snuggling down in the Boppy.
Nora eating, I mean kissing, Josie.
My girls have big eyes!
Nora, thrilled that the camera's out. Her sign for camera is always accompanied by this expression.





3 Comments:

Blogger abby said...

I make that same face of joy when I see the camera. Same, Nora and I.

14/11/07 15:32  
Blogger Kristen and the Gang said...

Oh Josie is just precious!!!

23/11/07 19:18  
Blogger Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

SO cute! I love the same one you do and Nora acting like "Mommy" is precious. I was thinking how similar Nora and Josie's eyes are and then scrolled down and saw the beautiful pictures of those BIG browns on both girls!

It was great to see you and I was glad Savannah was in a better mood and we could chat and get to see Josie!

23/11/07 23:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home