A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to Nora!!

Whew, what a busy weekend! First of all, here's the article about Nora's yoga class. That was our excitement for Friday.

Saturday, of course, was Nora's first birthday! We had a really wonderful time with lots of family and friends. I know a lot of people took some great pictures, and I'd love it if you could email them to me when you get a chance!

Nora got to open her presents from Mama and Daddy before she even got dressed in the morning! You can see just how excited she was.
Nora really really likes balloons.
Yay for my very own balloon!
Checking out one of her birthday books.

The scene, all ready for the celebration!



Nana and Nora getting ready to party.

All dressed up and ready to go!
Nana and Babchi gave Nora a bike!
Nora's very proud of herself.
We set up our little camping tent, and filled it with balls to play with!
Neat shadows...
Daddy presents... The birthday girl!!


Cupcakes!


Wow, this is for me?!?
Um, how do I get into it?
Ohh, now I see. Cream cheese frosting is really good!
I like ice cream too!


Nora shares her cupcake with her friend Savannah, while her friend Taylor plays in the tent behind them.


Nora's friends Elise and Jack help her open some presents.


Savannah tries out Nora's new rocking horse. It's really fun!




Nora was very focused on unwrapping gifts.


Peeking in her wagon to see what else awaits her!

Ok, time for a ride.
Hey, pull me faster!
Mem and Grandpa gave Nora a swing - it's a big hit!



Sunday was Mother's Day, and we celebrated by eating out for both breakfast and dinner, and going for a hike (where we found our first letterbox) and some ice cream in between. It was a fun and food filled day! I am so lucky to have such a strong and special and sweet and brave little girl, and I feel so blessed to be her mother.








1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

The photos are adorable and we are so happy we could celebrate with you!

17/5/07 09:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home