A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Toddlerhood: The Early Days

So Nora's not walking on her own yet, but in all other regards she's certainly acting like a toddler! Proof: today some of her friends are coming over for a playdate. Nora was playing happily in the kitchen while I vacuumed the living room. I looked over to check on her, and she wasn't there anymore... She'd snuck through the living room behind me, down the hall, and into the bathroom, where I found the classic toddler scene of carnage. Behold!

Then she came back into the living room and helped with the basket of clean laundry that I hadn't brought into her room yet. (I can see a little thought bubble above Mica's head here saying, "It wasn't me... It wasn't me... It wasn't me...")
Clearly, she feels no regrets about any of this mess!

5 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

I love the TP picture. That's great that you could document it!

5/4/07 12:12  
Blogger emily said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/4/07 14:55  
Blogger emily said...

TP snapshot reminds me of one of children books, i can't remember the title. but love it! :)

auntie em

7/4/07 14:56  
Blogger AndrĂ©e said...

it's Love you Forever, by Robert Munsch. I think. It's the cover picture

8/4/07 08:09  
Blogger sarah said...

Yup, that's the one! http://www.librarything.com/work/3964&book=5339147

8/4/07 20:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home