A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Creepy Crawly

Nora is nearly crawling now - I call her current mode of locomotion a cross creep, because it's not quite true cross crawling (she doesn't get her belly up off the floor the whole time, and she uses her hands some of the time and her forearms some of the time) but she does have the opposite hand/leg thing going on, and she's a lot more mobile than when she was just creeping.

Here's a video of her using her advanced techniques to try to get Mama's cup of tea. (It takes a tempting target to get her to do anything other than look at the camera when it's out!) I have to apologise for the shoddy camerawork in the middle of the movie - she made it to the cup faster than I anticipated and I had to set the camera down for a second to get it away from her, since it was full of hot tea!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know much about it, but I'd give her full crawling credit! Yay for babies on the move!

23/1/07 12:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! Love it! Madeline loved my camera (still does, to tell the truth), so all I merely had to do to take a similar video clip was take out the camera and stand eight feet away :)

24/1/07 18:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke just watched Nora crawl and he loved it! I think he was taking notes!

Hurray-we are on line now.

30/1/07 08:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home