A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Giving Thanks

A little late here, but we had a lovely Thanksgiving at Nana and Babchi's house last week. Mama and Daddy have both had lingering colds ever since, so that's why we've been a little lax on posting new pictures! We're both feeling better, although Mama has absolutely no voice today, which makes singing songs to Nora at library story time a little tough. Luckily Nora didn't get sick at all, despite her malingering parents!



Nora enjoying her Thanksgiving meal of applesauce and bananas. While she was eating this meal, we discovered that she had just cut two more teeth, doubling her total! Now she has the upper two outside middles as well as the bottom two inside middles.
Hanging out with Aunt Abby.
Hanging out with Aunt Sara.

It was so much fun to see everyone! Nora's already excited for Christmas, when she will get to spend time with the other side of her extended family too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sarah!

I just remembered your babyblog website and took a gander. Nora is looking incredibly healthy and adorable!! Congratulations! Maybe some day we'll get a chance to meet. I hope that you and Aaron are doing beautifully as well (I'm sure you are) and that you have a great holiday season.

Best wishes,
Alix Sleight

30/11/06 12:24  
Blogger Kathleen KC1930) said...

Ms. Nora is getting so big, and I'm sure highly entertaining! I only wish I lived close enough to squeeze those apple-pie cheeks! Perhaps Liisa wouldn't mind giving her a pinch for me next time they meet!

Love & Kisses,
Auntie Kathleen

30/11/06 16:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nora's T-Day outfit was adorable! I am always amazed when I manage to avoid sharing my contagious illnesses with my own kid, you know?

30/11/06 21:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home