A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

More solids...

Some more pictures of this morning's sweet potato adventure:

All ready to try this out. Notice how clean that bib is! Not for long...

Hm, different.

It tastes better when I do it myself!



Who needs spoons?!

Actually, just give me that bowl. I'll do this myself.

We'll have more sweet potatoes for the next few days, then try something new. Carrots? Applesauce? Squash? Bananas? Rice cereal? So many choices! We can't wait to try everything.

2 Comments:

Blogger gretchen said...

Yaaaay, Nora! In honor of your 6months-day, Ingrid is going to try sweet potatoes for the first time, too! :)
(Seriously, 6 months ago, if I'd said "ooh, dave, it's Nora's first solids video!" he would've looked at me cross-eyed, and today, he zoomed right over to watch along with us. We all enjoyed it! :)

12/11/06 18:17  
Blogger abby said...

Practice up, Nora-pants. Cause we'll have a sweet potato eating contest for Thanksgiving (mine sans nursies, thanks)...

12/11/06 22:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home