A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mehwee Kissips!

Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate!

We're anxiously awaiting news of the girls' new baby cousin Sprout soon, and thinking of Aunt Abby, who's working on getting him out into the world, and Aunt Sara, who's helping Aunt Abby with that little project! We hope he's a Christmas baby (or even a Christmas Eve baby, and I'll forgive you for not calling us in the middle of the night). We also can't wait to find out his real name! :)

And about Mehwee Kissips, yeah, I know it's obnoxious to keep typing out Nora-speak. But some of her pronounciations are so cute, and I want you all to experience them! And I'm definitely going to have to buy some batteries somewhere other than the dollar store if I ever want my camera to take a video again.





3 Comments:

Blogger abby said...

Merry Christmas! Wait, that was over a month ago... Maybe this calls for a new post? Come on, I need a fix of niece photos.
:)

3/2/09 17:28  
Blogger sarah said...

Yeah, I know. Just as soon as I get some batteries for the camera so we can actually take photos again! We don't have any to post from the last month plus...

3/2/09 18:42  
Blogger Sara said...

Where are the niecelet photos? It's been 2 1/2 months! And, I know you have a new (to you) camera with batteries - I saw it with my own two eyes! I need my niece photo fix...

11/3/09 15:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home