A Day in the Life

The Adventures of Nora and Josie (and their parents)

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The rest of May!

We went to Boston to visit Aunt Abby and Aunt Sara, and rode on a city bus. Given Nora's transportation-obsession, I expected it to be a big hit! Instead, of course, it was pretty much terrifying. Maybe next year.

When Josie turned 7 months old, it occured to us that we really should give her something to eat other than nursies. Here's her first foray into the wonderful world of solid food!
Ok, I'm ready for whatever you've got!
Hm, a banana is a pretty cool, squishy toy!
I'll try putting it in my mouth, I guess...
Aggghh! Disgusting! Why would you do that to me????
Nora called to me from the living room the other morning that she was eating ice cream. Curious, since I don't usually dole out ice cream for morning snack, I investigated. Her apple fit perfectly in a yellow funnel she found, and the whole shebang did look remarkably like an ice cream cone!

My girls, hanging out.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home